Hello everyone,

I am working on one branch of the family whose surname is
repeatedly misspelled (e.g. original spelling is Giorgio which
has turned into Giorgi, Georgi, Gorge, George.)  In each case,
I've transcribed the record exactly as the name appeared, and
I've put the alternate spellings in the AKA's (with their source).
1) I'm not sure this is the best way to handle this part with AKA's,
or if I should make a comment under General Notes.

2) When I save the image for the record to my Legacy picture folder,
I've saved it using the alternate spelling (e.g. George, Sam if that is
how the name appears in the census, instead of Giorgio, Salvatore
which is his given name.)   So. When I look at the directory of names
to see what images I have for any individual, I am having a problem
keeping people straight, especially since several family members
have the same first names.

Comments and direction on how to resolve this "identity" problem are
most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Lavern Hall