The first training video is free to watch.  It contains a lot of useful
information - I showed it to my local group a few years ago, and even
those who had been using Legacy forever and thought they knew it well
learned something new. http://legacyfamilytree.com/Videos.asp

The webinars are viewable for at least a while after they're first put
up for viewing; some are available indefinitely.  Geoff always posts
here with an announcement when it's put up on the site, so go there
straight away to view, or don't delete his email until you have - or
find some other way of reminding yourself to go and do that while you
can. http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/webinars.asp

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy