From: sarge1...@cox.net
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 11:45 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Cc: Sherry/Support
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] error 3163

To all concerned - I have been thoroughly chastised for my indescretion and
I apologize to everyone for the eyesore that my actions produced.  This will
terminate my attempts at seeking assistance using this site.

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy