Yvonne Morehouse wrote:
> I use Dropbox with my Legacy folder in it.  But (and this is the
> important part to me) I also spend $5 a month to have my files backed up
> every night to Backblaze.  So, I don't worry as to what will happen if
> Dropbox drops me or goes out of business.
>
> Am I wrong?

 From what others have said, you seem to be taking something of a risk
if Dropbox is holding your original Legacy files, even if they are
backed up to Backblaze.

What happens if something happens to you or your computer, Dropbox
drops you because you haven't been able to log in within their 90/120
day limit and Backblaze goes bust or is taken down by hackers before
you can rescue your files?

There's no reason why you shouldn't keep doing it the way you are BUT
keep another copy on an external hard drive you can lodge with a
trusted friend or a relative.  MJ SA's use of a flash drive is good
because you can keep it in your purse so it's with you all the time -
just in case.

--
Charani (UK)
OPC for Walton, Ashcott, Shapwick,