This is slightly offlist.  You can fee free to contact me offlist
regarding any solutions you can see.

I have Legacy Deluxe and use Families to use the Legacy file on my iPad
and it works great.

my problem is that I also use an Excel file as a companion to my Legacy
file.  It contains a complete database of all of the records I have
transcribed for a place in Sicily (91 years of births, marriages and
deaths - over 155,000 records so far).  I am in the process of entering
these records into Legacy (slowly).  I would love to bring this
spreadsheet file over to the iPad as well but can't seem to find a
conversion program on the iPad that will work. I found one
(iSpreadsheet) that said it would work with Excel files but it uses
Google Docs/Google Drive and Google Drive can't handle the size of the
Excel file.  Don't even suggest OpenOffice as OO cannot handle the Excel
file in a windows environment (it is too slow).

So what I need is a way to Convert the Excel file into a spreadsheet on
the iPad so that I can work to enter the documents Families while I am
traveling