Hi All:  When I open the 'Potential Problem' window, select 'Create Problems
List', the Progress Bar reaches 100% with no difficulty.  I select 'Preview'
and then the title bar for the window indicates (Not Responding).  If I close
out the window, there is a message that Legacy has stopped working.  Sometimes
it stops seconds after the Progress Bar reaches 100%.  I can not find any
reference to this particular problem in the Archives.  I have rebooted the
computer, run File Maintenance (none indicated).  I'm using Windows 7 and have
the latest version of Legacy.   Creating a Potential Problem list in the recent
past has been successfull.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.Regards to
allFred Lindsay