Oh, well, in that case, I think their calls are being made in extremely
bad taste. (I'll take the risk of being thrown off the list) because
they're encouraging behaviour that should be absolutely discouraged,
i.e. people trusting phone calls from strangers and requests for
personal information.

If I got sucked any distance into one of these I would excuse myself by
saying that if I am interested in purchasing a subscription to
GenealogyBank I will go to their website directly and make my purchase
there. And please put me on your do-not-call list.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/