I received the same type phone call. He said his  name was Andrew and he
wanted access to my computer. Same reason my computer was  indicating a high
error rate. i said I would call him back and the phone number  he gave me was
an area code that did not exist.

Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, CG, CGL
Melchiori Research Services,  L.L.C.
CG,  Certified Genealogist and CGL, Certified Genealogical Lecturer are
service marks  of the Board for Certification of Genealogists ® , used under
license by  Board-certified associates after periodic competency evaluations.

In a message dated 8/22/2012 9:17:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,