So Color Schemes is an appropriate folder for saved tag lists and customized
report options, and who knows what else?  What have they to do with color?
Since those are created by the user, it would, to many non-programmers, seem
logical that those would be saved in as USR files.  Why ever would one think
they might be saved in the Color Schemes folder?  They have nothing to do with
the color schemes! I discovered that when I had to reinstall Legacy and found
that the arduous work creating and saving Tag Lists and Report Options was lost
because they were not saved as USR files.  Sleuthing led to the fact that, as
the OP discovered, they are saved in the Color Schemes subfolder.  Now, when
backing up, I make sure to copy not only all my IST files, but also my Color
Schemes subfolder.  That way, my work is not lost. It would be most helpful if
this was made public, just as the necessity of backing up one's USR files has
been.  It would be even more helpful if Legacy would include in Help a section
devoted to what files and subfolders are important to back up.  The ifo about
backing up USR files came from this list, not Legacy.  Since programmers do not
think the way users do, they should give us that info.  Problems do happen;
people do have to reinstall.  It would be so simple to tell us where the
personalized lists are stored, and maybe even include them as check boxes for
backups. CE > From: spa...@xmission.com