Sherry, My tag list was vreated by Search.  It was AUTOMATICALLY given the
extension .sc0.  I did NOTHING except save the search. Legacy attached the
extension.  That is what probably happened to the OP.  The problem is that
Legacy provided the extension, which made them end up in the Color Scheme
subfolder. That may be a bug.  I will file a report, since you say that is not
how it is supposed to work. What IS the extension that is supposed to be given
by Legacy when we save report options or searches?
CE > From: she...@legacyfamilytree.com