Jenny, it's just the OCD in me. But I can see where it isn't really possible
especially when branching out more. I just started trying to catch up on
entering data and arranging my folders and find myself overwhelmed. I thought I
might arrange the documents/media etc for families and use the MRIN as part of
the folder name. Still haven't figured out a way to use the UserID unless I
just accept the default. In that case, renumbering would be a nightmare since
it would change the ID's.
Thanks for the heads up.