-----Original Message-----
From: Jenny M Benson
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 8:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Saving report options

On 01/09/2012 19:33, Sherry/Support wrote:
> No. The Color Schemes folder is for Color Schemes with the file extension
> .LCS.
>
> If this folder shows up when you save a tag list or report options,
> that's because you saved them there once upon a time.

With respect, Sherry, I don't think that's right.  I too have noticed
that if I make as if to save any Report Options I am offered the Colour
Schemes folder.  I am fairly certain I have never saved any Report
Options and if I had done so I certainly wouldn't have chosen to save
them in the Colour Schemes folder.

It may be "by mistake" on the part of the programmers, but the Colour
Schemes folder does seem to be the default destination for Report
Options files.

--
Jenny M Benson

Jenny,

Actually I think that the program opens at the last folder used to open/load
a setting etc.. This is very common in Windows programs. It is up to the
users to select the folder they wish, using the Windows Explorer Tree to
select.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/