In the Legacy 7 Users guide it states:

"If you have the Deluxe Edition of Legacy you have access to the Distance and
Bearing Calculator. Using this calculator you can figure the distance between
any two cities in your family file that have latitude and longitude
coordinates. To do this, you can highlight the two cities (click on the first
city to highlight it and then find the second city and hold down the Ctrl key
while you click on it. This will leave both cities highlighted) and then click
the button and choose Distance and Bearing Calculator. You can also figure the
direction to travel to get from one to the other."
The problem I am having is in quickly locating the second city so I can select
it.  From the Master Location list I can easily locate the first location by
typing it in the "Find" box at the top left of the screen, but how to I quickly
get to the 2nd location?  Do I have to endlessly scroll through all the places
until I find it, so I can ultimatley hold down the ctrl key to select it?  If I
try to put it in the "Find" box at the top, I lose the first location I chose.

Thank you,

Monique