From: Jenny M Benson [mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk]
Sent: Saturday, 8 September 2012 19:22
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] proper format for Washington, DC

On 08/09/2012 01:48, JLB wrote:
> I'm about to launch into England locations. Can hardly wait. My
> theory, so far, is to fill in the 4 blanks as applicable and either
> leave the rest or put it under the Address. For instance, in English
> locations, there's often a parish in a city. I put the parish under
> Address. How this prints out in reports I have yet to see.

I hate the way Reports print out if you use the Address field so I long ago
stopped using it and followed Ron F in putting the complete address in the
Location field.  And I don't faff about with extra commas or trying to fit
Locations to 4 elements, I just put as much or as little as I know.

--
Jenny M Benson