From: Tim Rosenlof
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:48 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to lump census records

On 9/11/2012 7:58 AM, Pat Hickin wrote:
> Year  US State  County - township/PO  - repository (HeritageQuest, Anc
> or whatever)
Repository is not (HeritageQuest, Ancestry or whatever)

U.S. Census are housed at the 'National Archives'. If HeritageQuest,
Ancestry are no longer around, how would one find the record. One needs
to enter where and how to drive a person to the actual source.
Ancestry...., are just tools to make it easier to find and view such
records.

--
Tim Rosenlof
Utah, USA