From: Jan Roberts <poo...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Half Siblings
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com

True half-siblings (i.e. they share one parent) can be shown by checking Show
Half siblings (click on the siblings icon below any individual – at the bottom
of the box that appears there is a tick box for Show Half brothers and
sisters).  It will show for all families with half-siblings.  To have
step-children included you need to attach the children to the marriage of the
natural parent and the step-parent (as well as their birth parents if you
wish).  You can also use the Child Status box (right click on each child as
required and select Children’s settings) to designate step-child of father or
step-child of mother.  This will show up in the children’s list next to their
name.  You could also designate relationship to Father / Relationship to Mother
in the same place.

Cheers
Jan