When I'm not sure that Legacy has pinpointed the correct town (because
of different counties for example), I always double check where the pin
is placed. I spend a fair amount of time double checking these
locations. I usually do a google or wikipedia to see what county the
town is in and can usually get lat/long from the info displayed. I use
that to transfer the coordinates to Legacy. I also double check Legacy.
Thanks for all the red flags when transferring the data.

Nancy