I went right to it and I wasn't even signed in.  The direct link is

https://www.familysearch.org/help/contact

I'm not LDS and have an account and know a lot of other non-LDS who
have accounts so I'm not quite sure why you're getting that when
you're not even trying to sign in.

You'll need to contact the church. There's nothing we can do about this.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree