From: "Jim Terry/Support" <jimte...@legacyusers.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [LegacyUG] new.familysearch.org

Jane,

If you are not LDS (a member of the Mormon Church), in March of 2011 The
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints began inviting members of the
English speaking general public to register for and have access to the new
FamilySearch program. This opportunity is currently available by invitation.
It will continue to be implemented, gradually, until it is available
worldwide.

A member of the general public may register to be given access to the new
FamilySearch program through the registration page by invitation. Please
visit http://www.familysearch.org/invite/public1 to open the registration
page. This is a different manner of registering and a different web site
than what you used. It's almost a secret

Jim
Legacy Family tree
Technical Support