I have changed the names on a few files for one particular family, but some of
them have been linked in several times, so this is getting tedious.

I went in Customize > Locations > Test All Multimedia Paths and am testing
locations... I chose not to create a list; rather, to have each one pop up to be
corrected.
I am choosing to "Browse for the File" myself, but the error pops up for EVERY
file not found... *even after I have selected the renamed file.

Isn't the system supposed to "know" that this is the new name and correct all
paths to it?  Am I doing this incorrectly?

Or does that only work if you renamed the folder?

It's been so long since I've done this or seen a discussion on here that I have
forgotten.

Thanks,
 --Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn
Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams