Legacy 7.5 added a new census search tool when the 1940 US census was
released.
It will look for people who were alive on a census date and tries to
exclude those who already have census data for that date such as a
census source or census event. It includes the UK census dates so you
can search based on UK census.

It will not do exactly what you are asking but give it a try.

I forgot to say, in my first reply, where to find the census tool.
Go to Search > Find, The census tool is a new tab on that search screen.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com