From: Pat Hickin
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 3:06 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] does gedcom drop source details???

Brian wrote:

"what makes you think there are no source details in your exported gedcom?
In other words, exactly what or how are you trying to view this data? "

Brian, I opened it back up in Legacy, clicked on an individual's book icon,
which of course brought up a list of sources and ALL the detail fields were
blank.

I also tried copying one of the sources via the clipboard icon as though I
were going to re-use it.  Then I clipped on the ---- icon (to insert the
same source) and the detail field was empty.

Ron, you asked why I selected the generic GEDCOM.  I did so because I am
planning to export the gedcom to WikiTree.   I have not tried the Basic
format.  I thought I read (probably in Legacy Help) that it gave only basic
dates & places?

Pat

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Ron Ferguson <ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk>