Firstly, have you searched for the .fdb files as I suggested? Have you not got
a back-up of your main file? How do the two trees to which you refer fit
together?

One can merge two trees (.fdb files) but I am reluctant to go into this as I am
quite uncertain as to what you are intending to do. It may be that a
re-installation may be needed.
Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
GOONS #5307