I am afraid that I did not pick up the significance of your mention of thumb
drive. You can see what's in it. Go to My Computer, click on the Arrow next to
'Computer' and then select the thumb drive. The actual detail may vary
depending on your o/s - Win7, Vista or XP, but basically work down your
computer tree until you reach the USB drive and open it.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
GOONS #5307