I am running Legacy 7.xxx on a computer running Win 7 Ultimate - 64 Bit.  I
have not experienced any problems what so ever.   2 weeks ago my hard drive
gave up the ghost.  After installing a new hard drive, I reinstalled all of
my software.  I then restored my back up file(s) without any problems.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI

--
Ron Bernier