On 2012-10-10 12:39, Ron Ferguson wrote:
> ...and after the mess in the launch of Legacy 7.0 I hope that it will never
> again even give a hint.

After the mess in the launch of Legacy 6.0 I thought that it would never
happen again!  I bought Legacy 7.0 as soon as it came out, confident
that they had learned their lesson.  But I still don't have the courage
to install 7.0 and I'm happily still using 6.0.  It is very comforting
to know that, even though there are still bugs in it, they will never
again be breaking things that always worked perfectly well before they
broke them.  I will probably not get around to using 7.0 until after 8.0
has been released and they stop messing up 7.0.

Bob