Tools > Set Relationships

Note that you can change the starting person, you don't have to navigate
to that person first.

Consider the options available, then click on Set Relationships and wait
while it does its thing.

When it's done, the relationship of the husband and wife to the starting
person will show above the husband and wife boxes in Family View.

You can change this whenever you like - I often switch between myself
and my husband as the starting person, depending on which area of the
tree I'm looking at.

Note that these relationships are not updated as you add more people -
you need to run Set Relationships again to update this.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Wendy