Select your person, e.g. yourself, go to Tools - Set Relationship,
then everyone in your database will have how they are related to you
in the gap between yourself and your parents. There is a little
window for you to make certain selections.

At 10:15 AM 11/10/2012, you wrote:
>I am trying to find out how to show relationships between people.  I
>assume one person has to be chosen and then something set to show
>how each person is related to that person.  How do you do that to
>make it show on the data screen?
>Marilyn Lyle
>maril...@msn.com

Susan Perrett
Melbourne, Australia
English webpage: http://www.st.net.au/~susanp/index.html
American webpage: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~susanp>
Research: ALSTON-Suffolk/Bedford/America,post 1850, BOURCHIER-UK,
post 1650, CHUDLEIGH-Devon, All, HOLTTUM-Kent,pre
1720,MARTEN-Sussex,pre 1660, OXENDEN-Kent, All.