I am interested also.  I have several albums of old photos of ancestors and
others. I am the only one left who can identify the people on the photographs
and it is becoming urgent for me to do so. I am reticent marking the original
photos.  What is your recommendation?  Thank you.

Paulette,
Camarillo, Ca

Sent from my iPad