Sorry Boyd, not the answer. The box is checked and I don't have any problem
seeing filled in and blank lines on the individual's source screen. My problem
is to add a new source I have to keep retyping for each time since I can't
choose it from the list. I have a lot of experience as I have had Legacy since
Version 7 came out and I have 26,000 names on my main tree. This is something
that just started to happen. Can anyone replicate it?

Also I have to go to the Archives to see any answers, as I haven't been getting
the E-Mails for a year no matter what they tried. But I have decided I like it
this way and just periodically check the Archives.

Boyd Miller
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:14:38 -0700

On the Assigned Sources screen, about halfway down on the right there is
a box "Show all events". If this is not ticked you can only see events
which already have sources assigned to them.  You can't add any other
sources except to the Unspecified  category.
Just tick that box and all will be revealed.
Boyd