From: MJ SA [mailto:michs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy problems

I am so over this program!  I have set Legacy to open up with my family tree.
Now I am spending the little time I have (I am disabled) trying to find where
Legacy put my family tree.  Last night when I opened Legacy, my family tree
opened automatically. this is happening too many times. How can I find my
family tree, the one that opened last night when I opened Legacy?