Be careful running Legacy 7.5 with Crossover, I've found if you edit any
events that you have previously entered, Crossover add a "0  0" between
words, and underlined them.

An example.  I had the following "Event:  Military: U. S. Navy Discharge
Paper" entered.  After using edit with no changes to the entry, then saving
it, Crossover saved the entry as "Military: U.*0 0 S.0 0 Navy0 0 Discharge0
0 Paper*"

If you try Crossover I would suggest using a copy of your Legacy file and
test this out before using it on your primary file. Using VM Fusion does
not create this problem.