When copying a person you should have been given several options on what
to transfer. If you only chose to copy the person then marriages will
not be included. There is an option to copy a Family which will copy the
marriage, the spouse and children. The other options for ancestors,
descendants and entire family line should include the marriages for the
families imported.

To copy Master Lists, which may be Sources
Open the destination file
Go to View > Master Lists > Source
Click the Options Button and Select Import Lists
Choose the source file in the top box
Select the Master Lists you want to import from that file.
Click the Import Lists button to make the transfer.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com