From: Scott Hall
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] New to Legacy

Regarding 1, you have two options -- record the "von" as part of the Surname
field ("von Bruck").  Is that not where it should properly be included?  If you
put it as a title suffix, it will appear after the name ("Bruck von").   Your
second option is to use Alternate Names, recording "Bruck" in the Surname
field, and "von Bruck" in the Alternate Name filed.  You can swap these easily
at the individual level.

Regarding 2, to remove places not used, within the Master Location List, click
Options > Purge Unused...

Scott