 From: Brian Lehman <blr...@optonline.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Sunday, March 3, 2013 10:10 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] I'm getting an Endless Loop message

Hello all,
I am having a problem I've never encountered before. I just entered a
large generational family.
While going through the Descendant tab, I get a pop up, that says:
"This marriage has now been processed 6 times. You could be in an
endless loop. Note this MRIN # and check it later. and Warn after 5
encounters".  I continue and get the same message, this happens on MRIN
746 and 336. Two messages then continues as normal.
   On MRIN 746, is a married couple, Sam and Hannah, they had 8
children, one of which is Elmer,
and Elmer is the MRIN 336. He has no wife but a son.
I've checked all relationships, marriages, children etc for these 2
MRINs, everything looks good,
ran all "File Maintenance", and still the problem continues.
I now have no Idea where to check this or how to fix this. I would
appreciate any advice on dealing with an "Endless Loop".
Than You,
Brian Lehman
New York