>From the Legacy Help file for Endless Loop. You can get right to it by
clicking on the "Help" button in the message window that pops up.

"As the current report was being built, the same person was found in
more than one place.  This can legitimately happen when relatives of
any kind marry each other...cousins for example.  It can also happen
if an individual is linked in erroneously...such as a grandfather
being linked in as a son.  This causes an endless relationship loop
that must be corrected.

"Legacy only warns of a duplicate after it has encountered the same
individual three times.  When a warning is given, you can either:

"1. Set the number of additional encounters by clicking the up and
down arrows to the right of the text box and then continue on by
clicking the Continue Processing... button.

"2. Note the individual or couple listed at the top of the warning box
and then click Cancel the Report to stop building the report.  You
should then research and fix the relationship loop problem.

"You can also generate this report with the option to exclude
duplicate lines.  To do this, click the Report Options button on the
menu and select the Don't Repeat Duplicate Lines option on the Format
tab."

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support