From: Brian Lehman
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Missing source thumbnails.

Hello,
I've been having a problem for a while concerning the source picture
Thumbnail.
I have the full version and the latest build.
What's happening is, when I open an individuals Source screen
and see the list of assigned sources(with scans), at the bottom, in the
picture tab,
I should see a thumbnail of the attached scan, I don't.
When I click the "Source Detail Picture" square, the scan is visible in
the picture gallery,
So its there, just not being displayed as a thumbnail.
   Another problem that I think is connected with the above, is after I
add a source,
copy it to the source clipboard, when I try to attach it to another Event,
a small window comes up that says "No current record", after clicking OK,
the source attaches as usual, but as above, the thumbnail is not visible.
   After I shut the program down and start up again,
the thumbnails are there, but after entering a few sources, there gone
again.
All my scans are there upon testing Media paths.
I would appreciate advice on how to resolve this.
Thank you,
Brian Lehman
New York