Sherry,  thanks for your reaction. But has this recently changed as I know
for sure that I implemented this when generating pages. There is entry
window under one of the tabs when generating internnet pages where you can
incude HTML code to be included on every HTML page. I have used this
previously, but after a crash and re-installation I do not know the synatx
anymore.

Rob

Op vrijdag 19 april 2013 schreef Sherry/Support (she...@legacyfamilytree.com)
het volgende:

> Rob,
>
> Legacy doesn't support CSS.
>
> There's a great group, started by a Legacy user, that supports Legacy
> web pages once they've been created - to help you with customizing,
> etc.

> This group would be more appropriate for your question since it's not
> specific to Legacy or the add-on programs.
>
> Sincerely,
> Sherry
> Technical Support
> Legacy Family Tree
>

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Rob Vader <r.va...@gmail.com<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > I know that it is possible to define a CSS file and use that when
> generating
> > internet pages. I also know where I should do that....but no longet HOW
> > do it, what is the syntax. I cannot find it in the help files either. The
> > CSS file is accessible on the internet through an URL. How do I include
> the
> > HTML code?
> >
> > Thanks for any help,
> >
> > Rob Vader