I don't see it as an option in the Web Page Creation Options.

On the Misc tab, you can enter a description of the website, keywords
and custom HTML in the headers.  You can also toggle between  htm and
html

On the Links tab you can enter custom HTML headers and footers.

Those are the only places you can enter custom HTML.

I've not heard of CSS being implemented in Legacy, but have received
several requests for it.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support