From: Lavern Hall
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 11:27 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] charts and adopted children

Hello all,

I am putting together a variety of charts
to put into a book ( including a Father's Tree
and Mother's Tree. My aunt has four children,
three are married with biological children of
their own and the fourth sister recently married
and adopted a baby boy.

Since I am including charts for her siblings
biological children (e.g. Father's Tree), is
there a chart in Legacy that I can put together
for her adopted child. I am not trying to have her
feel left out.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Lavern Hall
Aurora, Ohio, USA