I don't know whether this is a bug, but it is mildly annoying....

I have several hundred people tagged with tag 9.  I have Tag 9 set at
the bottom of the pedigree view, so I can easily move to the next person
by clicking the little blue right triangle.  I also have tag9 as one of
the tags to view

So, I click the arrow and it says "End of Tag list reached, moving to
first tagged individual"  I now have to click OK (moving the cursor
since this does not automatically point to "OK").  A new person appears,
I edit them and do whatever I have to do.  I then save them, click the
tag 9 indicator to turn it off and then hit the little blue triangle.

Almost all the time, I get the "End of tagged list....." message and
have to click the "OK" again.  Somehow the first person in the list has
become the last one.

Strange