Now that was fun! Nearly 1,000 of you joined me today while I talked my way
through importing the pictures from my digital camera, organized/tagged
them, and published them to the cloud. Along the way we talked about little
tips and tricks, including how to use facial recognition, how to create a
wall chart, how to create a photo book, and more.

*View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com*

If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again,
the 1 hour 32 minute recording of *Watch Geoff Live: Digital Images* is now
available to view in our webinar archives for free for the next 7 days. It
is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration
of your membership. Visit
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> to
watch. Members also have access to the 15 pages of syllabus materials.

*Special Discount Coupon*

The special discount coupon of *geofflive* that was announced during the
webinar is valid for 10% off anything at both
www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com<http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/>
 and www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> through
Tuesday, May 14, 2013.

*New - Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions*

Webinar Members get:

   - On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 158 hours of
   genealogy education)
   - On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 419 pages)
   - 5% off all products at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com<http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> (must
   be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar
   coupon above for a total of 15% off)
   - Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership

Introductory pricing:

   - Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
   - Monthly membership: $9.95/month

Click here to
subscribe<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>
.