Fra: Jackie King [mailto:jskin...@gmail.com]
Sendt: 7. juni 2013 01:06
Til: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Emne: Re: [LegacyUG] Surprise during today's webinar

There is another way of viewing this. A number of my genealogical friends have
dropped several programs (notably FTM in the lead) because of their frequent
updates - each one of them costing users. They've moved to Legacy because of
its relative stability.

I'm more than pleased with Legacy. Yes, it might be nice for a major release a
touch more often - but on  the flip side, I have yet to have the responsiveness
of tech support etc. that I have with Legacy - and for free. Yes, we can ask
for more frequent major upgrades - but are you willing to bear the cost?

Many of us find a yearly upgrade - and its associated fees - a bit much to
swallow.

I have my wish list - and with time I have seen Legacy address much of it.
Having worked for a software company, I don't expect Legacy will ever address
all my wishes - but it sure does better than most at trying.

Cheers -

Jackie

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Ronald Bernier <ronaldbern...@bernfrin.org>