Ron,

Far be it from me to suggest a less than pristine data set.  I do not plan
to publish mine but use it primarily as a research tool to help me add to
it.  However, if the prospective parent is clearly labeled as such, as I
suggested in the first place, it should not sully up the work by suggesting
that it was gospel truth, but only a candidate as a parent.  If the
person's possible connection is given in notes, or events, or some other
tactic, how is it different from being clearly labeled a candidate?.

Jane