On 03/07/2013 22:05, Wendy Howard wrote:
> I read Michele's query as being about how entering DNA results in her
> Legacy database would be of assistance, not about doing DNA testing in
> the first place.
>
> Can anyone comment on that aspect?

In just the same way, surely, as recording any other information is of
assistance.  We use Legacy (or any other genealogical program) because
we want to store data about numerous related individuals in an ordered,
searchable fashion.  A DNA test result is just an additional piece of
information about a person and that we want to keep a record of.

--
Jenny M Benson