From: Michele Lewis
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] ? about the new shared even feature

The reason I am asking this sort of question is that I am getting ready to
export just my direct line (with siblings) to a new Legacy file to
completely clean it up.  I am also scanning the associated documents
(FINALLY) and getting them attached in Legacy properly.  I am wondering if I
should just wait until Legacy 8 comes out so that I will have the benefit of
the enhanced features to save me a little work.  One of the things I will
have to do is go back over all of the censuses (I never saved the digital
images to the hard drive).  Besides getting all my data and sources in the
correct format I am also wanting to go back over everything in case I missed
something the first time around.

Michele