I've always considered that Legacy has done a fairly decent job in the
creation of web pages. And I realize that web page generation is really a
secondary consideration to any genealogical software program so I don't want
to get bogged down into why Millennia doesn't immediately jump on this to
get HTML problems fixed right away. Maybe the following point has been
discussed before but it just occurred to me today as I was generating
Pedigree Chart type of web pages. When it comes to picture options, there
are not many options such as those found in Ancestor or Descendant Reports.
There is merely the option to include event pictures, the individual
picture, and their display and enlarged sizes. However, I have some pictures
in "Birth Pictures", "Marriage Pictures", and "Death Pictures".
Surprisingly, these photos are not included in the output. Apparently Legacy
does not consider birth, marriage, or death to be an event. J

A quick check of the other types of generated web pages such as Ancestor,
Descendant, Family Group, and Individual also shows that any pictures for
these events are also omitted. The "Notes" entered for any of these events
ARE included but the pictures are NOT.

Anyone else ever confirm this? I suppose I could force a new type of event
such as "Birth" and attach a picture to that birth event but any of the
detailed information entered into that event would be just duplicating
something that already exists. And besides, it would look strange to see
such information being listed twice for each person on any web page. Maybe a
birth event with no information other than an attached picture? Seems
ludicrous but as it stands, any pictures attached to the "Birth /
Christening / Death Pictures" area under the Plus Sign on the Legacy Family
View are falling into a black hole.

Is there a better workaround that I haven't thought of?

Brian in CA