OK, that was easier than it sounded.

One question, and one detail to point out:

You mentioned clicking the ‘Verified’ box on the Address popup. I did my first
attempt at practicing this, I went in through Burial Address ( + next to Buried
 “Date field” In “City/County/State/Country” field), for a burial address on
the cemetery where most of my maternal family is buried in Jacksonville, IL.
After entering the coordinates, I clicked ‘Save’ on the ‘Distance and Bearing
Calculator’ popup and came back to the ‘Event Address’ popup, there is no
‘Verified’ checkbox; only checkboxes for Tag and Private. If I’m in the master
Location List, there is a Verified checkbox, but these locations are strictly
City, County, State, Country locations; there aren’t specific addresses (like a
cemetery’s road address). What am I missing?

The detail: I found that Google can’t pinpoint too well. In Google I entered
“East Cemetery, Jacksonville, IL” , it came up about two blocks north of the
cemetery; right clicked the map pin and clicked ‘What’s This’, it came up with
a different address and coordinates. I then right-clicked the cemetery icon
which was actually on the cemetery, and it gave me the actual cemetery address
and coordinates. So, maybe this is being a little obsessive, but hey, after
chasing graves in some pretty overgrown places, this would make a lot of
difference to someone.

Rich S

Geneva, IL, USA