From: Jay 1FamilyTree <1familytree....@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2013 9:19 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Preferred Spouse

Wendy,

I beg to differ
You said
"It bears no connection to what relationships are set in your file, as

suggested previously.  Its purpose is to determine which spouse will
appear next to the individual you navigate to."

If you use the "Set Preferred line"  that WILL change an ancestors spouse to
preferred if it wasn't already.

And then if you navigate back to someone who is not a descendant of the couple
to whom the preferred setting was changed, it will stay that way, until you
manually change it back, or until you select a descendant of the original
preferred couple and set preferred line.

Does that make sense?

Jay