Hello Lavern
As Paul said "you need to ensure that the file is saved under the name you want
and in the directory you want".

What I would do is as follows:
copy the file
"c:\Documents and
Settings\user\localsettings\temporary\InternetFiles\Content.IE5\8AUKKPNP\Lavern%20Cariota%20Family[1].fdb"
to the Desktop as a starting point

Open Legacy and backup your current data file (as a safeguard)
Exit Legacy
Using Windows Explorer go to C:\Legacy\Data
If I have understood you correctly your (currently incorrect) data file should
be found here as "Lavern Cariota Family.fdb"
Assuming that to be the case rename this file to "old Lavern Cariota Family.fdb"
Copy the file from the desktop to the folder C:\Legacy\Data
Rename this file to "Lavern Cariota Family.fdb"
Take a deep breath and run Legacy

Hopefully your data will be restored.
If all has gone well up to now do a Legacy backup.

If any of these steps do not appear as expected do not proceed any further.
Please feel free to contact me off list if you prefer.

Regards
Mike James